Old Home Days-2015 - August 1&2
Traditionally this is one of our favorite events. Come and be a part of our annual heritage festival. Enjoy taking part in tasks of yesterday such as ice cream making, broom-making, crafts, making butter etc. Live music is always on the venue in the evenings. Location: Greenwood Furnace Park.
Holiday Open House - December 6, 1-4 pm
Come to the festivities and take part in a variety of holiday traditions. Activities include:
- Make old-fashioned tree ornaments
- Ride a HORSE-DRAWN carriage through the park!
- Visit with old Saint Nick himself!
- See the Victorian Christmas tree decorations
- And don't miss the hot cider and home made cookies, especially the cookies...
Polar Plunge and Winterfest
january 16, 11 am-4 PM
Tell old man winter that he doesn't scare you by jumping in the icy waters of Greenwood Furnace Lake! Or, just come and watch, eat some hot soup, and enjoy any of the other activities such as broom ball, a 5 mile running race, snow shoe demonstration, ice harvesting.
Location: Greenwood Park. For more information contact the park at 814-667-1800 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org